What's Happening at FEFC
Think of this section as Grace Notes Born Again or What's Happening at FEFC.
Check back often to be in-the-know.
Wednesday Night Prayer Meetings
The people of First Evangelical Free Church came together to seek help from the LORD.
2 Chronicles 20:4
Young Adult Coffee House
Fireside, the young adult (20 & 30 someones) coffee house is every last Friday of the month at 7:00 pm in the Fireside Room. Great coffee, great fellowship, and a great way to make new friends or just hang out.
If you are interested in your children participating in or if you would like to assist with the AWANA program this fall, please see Cynthia Vander Vere.
As a member of the elder team I, Dean Halverson, have been given the task—the joy, really—of developing an evangelism effort in our church.
This will consist primarily of a once a month meeting where we will
- Talk about the spiritual discussions we’ve had over the past month (e.g., What evangelistic method did you use? How was that received? How do you answer objections? Where do we go from here?)
- Have a brief training session on evangelism
- Celebrate our evangelistic successes however small or large
- Pray for our evangelistic relationships
I anticipate that we will start these meetings in the fall.
In preparation for this evangelistic effort I would like to lay a foundation of prayer. Would you be willing to commit to pray every day for the following?
- That the Holy Spirit would give us the strong desire to share His good news with our neighbors and others who He puts in our paths
- That the Holy Spirit would move in the hearts of those with whom we share His good news